PMA Virtual Roundtable: Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 and How to Plan for 2021
As part of its continuing quarterly webinar series, the Industry Advancement Council invites PMA members to spend an hour networking and discussing how affiliate marketers and merchants are addressing and handling the long-term impacts of COVID-19. In addition, we will be discussing how to plan for 2021 in light of pandemic uncertainties.
Join us for a round table discussion entitled: Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 and How to Plan for 2021
Panelists will include:
- (Moderator) Mayrena Tavarez, Senior Strategic Account Manager, AffiliateManager.com
- Ann Hand, Director of Affiliate Marketing, Tinuiti
- Alison Chew, Founder, MealFinds.com
This webinar is geared toward merchants, affiliates, and OPMs. Our team of panelists this quarter is made up of a range of leaders who have experience across numerous companies and verticals.
A sample of the topics we will be discussing includes:
- The continued impact of COVID-19 on the affiliate marketing industry
- New capabilities and technologies
- 3 tips for 2021
In addition, the panel will take questions from the virtual audience.
The call will be held Wednesday, November 18, at 1pm Eastern time. Register below to be added to the list and have call-in information sent to you.
PMA Members Only! Membership will be verified before your invitation is sent.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Free Webinar: Can the Coupon Code Survive? - September 25, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Policies, Practices, and Legalities (Video Replay) - September 21, 2023
- PMA Whitepaper: Guide to Retailer Agreements - August 30, 2023