PMA Webinar: GDPR and Performance Marketing
With the General Data Protection Act effective date soon approaching (May 25), the PMA has been pulling together various resources to help its members understand how the GDPR impact affiliate marketing. The Industry Advancement Council has planned for its next quarterly round table a free members-only webinar for May 10 at 2pm EST. The webinar (The GDPR and Affiliate Marketing–Why It Matters!) was organized and will be moderated by Yonatan Dotan, Founder & CEO of Affluent. Panelists include:
Alexandra Forsch, Vice President, Awin
Jennifer Moor, Director, Brand Quality & Regulatory Compliance, Rakuten Marketing
Gary A. Kibel, Partner, Davis & Gilbert LLP
The webinar will touch on some of the following questions:
- Who does the GDPR cover and should I be concerned?
- What steps are the networks taking to get prepared and what should we expect from them in the coming weeks?
- How can we expect the GDPR to affect affiliates and advertisers?
- What are the first basic steps everyone should be taking?
- Opt-in and legitimate interest.
- Predictions on the effect of the GDPR on the affiliate industry – doom and gloom or just keep calm and click a few more pop-ups?
- As many companies will likely be unprepared or under-prepared, what happens on May 25th? Will we see a wave of lawsuits or are we expecting a calm transition?
PMA Members can sign up to attend using the form below. After you sign up you will receive within 48 hours the information needed to call in.