PMA Wrap-Up of PI LIVE Miami 2023
PMA members were out in full force for the PI LIVE event in Miami! I was fortunate enough to meet up with close to 100 of our members between the event itself and our Happy Hour. In addition, we had many members win awards. Here were a few of the highlights.
Thanks to countless members for stopping by our booth and grabbing their membership stickers. A special thanks goes out to those who volunteered for shifts. Having a booth is such a great opportunity not only for members to meet up but also for us to spread the word about the association and the great things that we do.
Congratulations to the following members for their Gold wins! Many also took home silver and bronze:
- Awin and Etsy (Best Multi-Channel Strategy)
- Rakuten Advertising and Wells Fargo (Best Partnership Optimization Strategy)
- eAccountable and Parks Project (Best Use if a Small Budget)
- Rakuten Advertising and Hilton (Best Use of Data and Insights)
- AvantLink (Most Creative Campaign)
- Rakuten Advertising (Best Partnerships Team)
- LinkConnector and Board Vitals (Together — We Solved That!)
- CJ (Best Platform for Partnership Success (Voted))
- Rakuten Advertising (Most Innovative Technology)
- LTK (The Hookup — Best Tech for Brands)
Over 60 members met up at Lost Boy Dry Goods for a fantastic happy hour after the conference ended. Thanks again to our sponsors for making that happen (and keeping the drinks flowing for well past the scheduled time!):
- Alta Media Partners
- Exclamation Marketing Solutions
- NYMO & Co.
A huge thank you to Hello Partner for their hospitality in putting on a wonderful show and helping us to be a part of it. We look forward to our continued partnership!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023
- FTC Targets Influencers for Promoting Trade Associations on TikTok and Instagram - November 16, 2023