Upcoming 2nd Annual Influencer Marketing Days Conference
The Performance Marketing Association is pleased to be partnering with Influencer Marketing Days, to be held in New York City on September 25-26, 2017.
Through a special promotion, PMA members can get a 20% discount code. See your email for more details!
Featuring several PMA members as speakers, the event is focused on all aspects of influencer marketing including influencers looking to optimize monetization of their clout. PMA Member Acceleration Partners’ Alison Chew will be moderating a keynote entitled “Stories of Success with Influencer Marketing.” Some of the other topics to be discussed include:
- Influencer Marketing is Broken, But We Can Still Fix It
- Tips for a Successful & Legal Influencer Marketing Campaign
- Activating Influencers: The Mistakes We Shouldn’t Be Making
- How Influencers & Brands Can Leverage Data to Drive Measurable Results
- Luxury Beauty Company Turns to Influencer Marketing for Beauty 2.0
- How Long-Term Influencer Relationships Improve Overall Marketing ROI
- Just How Effective Are Influencers in Driving Sales?
- How to Grow Your Tribe by Integrating Email & Influencer Marketing
- How to Become an Authority Through Content Marketing
- Influencer Marketing: Case Studies & Success Stories
- Micro-Influencers, Major Impact
For more information about the conference and how you can sponsor or attend, see their press release.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Announces 2019 Board of Directors - December 11, 2018
- PMA Virtual Round Table: Juggling Industry Shifting Topics - December 6, 2018
- Affiliate Summit West Black Friday Deal for PMA Members - November 21, 2018