2021 PMA Board Of Directors Nominations Open
The Performance Marketing Association has officially opened up the self-nomination process for the 2021 Board of Directors. All Corporate, Retailer, and Industry Champion members in good standing are eligible to run.
The PMA Board is made up of 9-13 members. For this election for the 2021 board, five (5) board seats will be available to fill.
These new board members will join the following seated board members who will serve their second year of the 2-year term:
- Christen Evans, Apogee
- Jacob Huang, Slickdeals, LLC
- Jim Nichols, Partnerize
- Alan Rapoport, FMTC
- Maura Smith, Pepperjam
- Mike Allen, Businesswright Consulting
- Alison Chew, Meal Finds
- Jamie Birch, JEBCommerce
Elected members will take office January 2021.
Official responsibilities of BOD members include attending in person or by phone 2 meetings per year (usually held in conjunction with Affiliate Summit East and West), regularly participating in the PMA Slack Channel, and one executive committee (which include Governance, Fundraising, Membership, and Marketing).
If you have any interest in the positions, I encourage you to reach out to current and former BOD members or to me for more information. Nominations close on October 31, which will then trigger the member voting period to begin November 4.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- 2021 PMA Board Of Directors Nominations Open - October 5, 2020
- Free Round Table Replay: Performance Marketing Strategies and Trends During COVID-19 for Q3 and Back to School - July 9, 2020
- PMA Virtual Round Table: Performance Marketing Strategies & Trends During COVID for Q3 & Back to School - July 1, 2020