Meet PMA Members at the Type-A Annual Conference
A number of PMA Members are heading to the Type-A Parent and Lifestyle Blogger Conference this September – just in time to recruit bloggers into their programs for the holiday rush.
- When: September 27 – 29, 2018
- Where: Chicago, IL
PMA Members Take the Stage
Type-A is well-known for its strong content. While other blogging events are known for the “swag”, the awards, or the exclusivity, Type-A is known for the business of blogging. So, it should be no surprise that the speaking roster has a lot of PMA members on it including:
- Christen Evans of Apogee
- Maryellen Garasky of Jane.com
- Karen Garcia of Lab6 Media
- Greg Hoffman of Apogee
- Tricia Meyer of Sunshine Rewards
- Adam Riemer of Adam Riemer Marketing
- Stephanie Robbins of Robbins Interactive
- Abby Schaller of ShareASale
- Nathan Smith of Zynali Marketing Solutions
- Joe Sousa of Fanatics
Under New Ownership by PMA Members
In case you haven’t heard, Type-A was purchased last year by long-time PMA members, Rachel Honoway and Eric Nagel. They’ve breathed new life into the community while planning for an amazing event. As you might suspect, their passion for affiliate marketing is having an affect on the bloggers they work with who are more and more interested in building out their affiliate revenue channels.
PMA Member Discount
- Brand Passes: Brands, agencies, and solution providers are invited to attend the three-day event on a Brand Pass.
- Blogger Passes: Bloggers can choose from passes from $79 for a Community Pass to $500 for a three-day VIP Pass.
PMA members receive a 5% discount with the coupon code: PMA (coupon good on all pass types). Register here.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Virtual Round Table: Survival Strategies Against Amazon (Recap and Download) - May 22, 2019
- Performance Marketing Glossary Update (Download Now) - May 1, 2019
- Third Party Affiliate Recruitment & Service Tools - March 11, 2019