PMA Virtual Round Table: Performance Marketing Strategies & Trends During COVID for Q3 & Back to School
As part of its continuing quarterly webinar series, the Industry Advancement Council invites PMA members to spend an hour networking and discussing how merchants are addressing and handling their planning and strategies going into Q3.
Join us for a round table discussion entitled: Performance Marketing Strategies & Trends During COVID for Q3 & Back to School
Panelists will include:
- Scott Wanamaker, eAccountable (Moderator)
- Karen Garcia, Lab6Media
- Christen Evans, Apogee
- Adam Dahlen, PartnerCentric
This webinar is geared toward merchants, affiliates, and OPMs. Our team of panelists this quarter is made up exclusively of agency leaders bringing their knowledge working within many verticals and with numerous merchants and affiliates to help you gain a holistic view of the channel. Back to school is traditionally a time of increased sales for many brands and a good indicator of what to expect heading into the holidays. It is no secret that this year will be different. We will dive into topics covering current trends and what we might expect to see in Q3, how merchants are addressing budgeting and paid placements, and bring tie-ins to other marketing channels.
The call will be held Wednesday, July 8, at 1pm Eastern time. Register below to be added to the list and have call-in information sent to you.
PMA Members Only! Membership will be verified before your invitation is sent.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Free Round Table Replay: Performance Marketing Strategies and Trends During COVID-19 for Q3 and Back to School - July 9, 2020
- PMA Virtual Round Table: Performance Marketing Strategies & Trends During COVID for Q3 & Back to School - July 1, 2020
- Announcing New PMA Officers and Board Members - June 10, 2020