The Benefits of Performance Marketing for Bloggers
The Performance Marketing Association (“PMA”) Publisher Recruitment Council is pleased to release “The Benefits of Performance Marketing for Bloggers” outlining the key benefits of integrating performance marketing into a blog monetization strategy.
Affiliate Marketing and Blogging Are A Natural Fit
While many bloggers are aware that performance marketing (a.k.a. affiliate marketing) can provide a continual revenue stream opportunity, they many not be aware of the other advantages and that it offers.
Download “The Benefits of Performance Marketing for Bloggers” to learn more about performance marketing and how bloggers and their readership can benefit from all that it has to offer.
The PMA Has Bloggers’ Best Interests At Heart
To that end, we are delighted to offer “Make Money With Your WordPress Blog”, a new book by Missy Ward, Co-Founder & President of Affiliate Summit and PMA Board Member, free on Kindle during July 14-18, 2014.
If you want to learn how to monetize your blog with affiliate marketing embedded product/service reviews, this book will teach you how to:
- Take back the reigns of product placements on your blog and earn the money your work merits in the process.
- Find the best products and services to review
- Find and implement related affiliate marketing links and creatives
- Create the perfect monetized review post and make people want to share it
- Stay legal during the process
Need More Help Getting Started?
Latest posts by Missy Ward (see all)
- The PMA Releases “Blogging and New Media Disclosure Information” Document - August 15, 2014
- The Benefits of Performance Marketing for Bloggers - July 14, 2014
- PMA Compliance Council Guide to the Canada Anti-Spam Law - July 1, 2014